The true forced draft design of the burners allows for trouble-free operation and superior efficiency across a wide range of applications.
A backward-curved impeller ensures adequate combustion air for exceptional performance at various furnace pressures and high-altitude applications. The cam trim with 14-point adjustment range allows for consistent air-to-fuel ratios. The standard gas manifold on oil burners means an easy upgrade to combination units.
- Full modulation
- Low-pressure air atomizing system on oil with rotary vane compressor
- Parallel positioning is standard for optimal control throughout the firing range (NTD Model only)
- Piston-type, positive-displacement oil metering system
- Hinged combustion head for easy access and maintenance
- UL/cUL listed (Standard D and LND Models only)