The standard MTH series includes full modulation with parallel positioning and offers natural gas and propane gas from 2.5 to 16.0 MM BTU per hour. The MTH has a rugged fecralloy alloy fiber material combustion element with metal fiber construction over a stainless steel frame for flexibility, longevity and trouble free operation for the life of the burner.
- Parallel positioning standard for optimal control throughout the firing range.
- Premix fuel allows uniform flame distribution, low CO emission and high turndown
- Hinged air housing for easy access to internal components
- Capable of low NOx emissions up to <9 ppm without FGR
- Ideal for use with applications where low emissions are required and FGR is impractical or inaccessible
- Combustion air fan efficient airfoil blade design smoothly lifts airflow over the entire blade resulting in less motor horsepower requirements and significant noise reduction
- Rugged surface-stabilized pre-mix combustion element ensures quiet combustion and low NOx/CO emissions throughout the firing range