The D-style elevated drum is a 100% membrane water-cooled furnace, reducing costly, time-consuming, annual maintenance.
The front and rear walls are welded and refractory-free, as well as the burner throat, when integrated with our NATCOM burner.
D-style boilers can be customized to provide superheated steam. We offer both single- and dual-stage integral superheater systems with optional temperature control over turndown.
- Minimal field assembly
- Faster, more cost-effective delivery time versus field erect boilers
- Reduced gas-side pressure drop and smaller forced-draft fans
- Superheat option available
- Dual burners for some applications
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst