The Model HSB is an immersion-element steam boiler with a horizontal, insulated vessel. Designed for the heavy-duty, continuous demand of commercial and industrial applications, it typically includes operating controls, elements, fuses, contactors, safety valve, and instrumentation. Available in a vessel size of 42" diameter with an output spanning 1,560 kW to 3,375 kW.
- Compact design and smaller footprint
- 100% emissions-free
- Quiet operation with virtually no noise emissions
- Nearly 100% efficiency at all operating points
- Ease of maintenance with reduced complexity/number of moving parts
- All units are wired, tested, and ready for installation.
For .dwg and .dxf drawing viewer download the AutoDesk TrueView.
Select one of the models listed below.