ClearFire-V is a carbon steel, vertical, gas-fired, steam boiler designed for
the requirements of the commercial market, available in eight sizes. The AluFer®
tubes with fireside extended heating surface provide maximum heat transfer and
eliminate laminar gas flow during minimum firing, providing optimized
efficiency throughout the firing range.
modulating premix burner control automatically adjusts the air/gas mixture for 83%
efficiency. The linkageless burner
provides up to 5:1 turndown.
efficiency is achievable for high-pressure steam with an optional flue gas
ClearFire-V comes standard with the Falcon touch-screen total boiler control to
most efficiently operate your boiler system.
Skid packages, including steam boiler, feed system,
and blowdown separator, are available for turnkey steam solutions.
- Maximize fuel savings with full burner modulation and
high turndown with variable-speed blower motor
- Efficiencies up to 85%, reducing greenhouse gas
- Easily tuned, zero-governor, premix burner
- Advanced combustion design eliminates need for flue
gas recirculation, resulting in low emissions
- No dampers or linkages, for reliable operation
- Falcon total boiler control with lead lag capability
seamlessly integrates up to eight boilers
- Thermal shock resistance
- cULus listed for natural gas
- Quiet: less than 70
dBA sound level